Visual Guide to #SolarChat
As some of you know,TweetGrid and TweetChat are not currently playing well with the Twitter API (or the other way around)… So, what’s a #SolarChat participant to do? No worries. We have a few alternate options to recommend, namely Twubs and HootSuite. Here’s an easy how-to:
A very cool place that’s all #SolarChat, all the time. It’s very straightforward, too. Here’s a step-by-step:
1) Log in with your Twitter account:
2. Get ready to view and send #SolarChat Tweets (yes, it’s that easy!). Just follow our instructions:
3. Here’s how to reply, retweet, and favorite Tweets:
At the present time, there isn’t a way to isolate Tweets TO you but Twubs folks say lots of enhancements are coming in August, so stay tuned. In the meantime, use that PAUSE button to stop the tweets if you need to scroll through to see them all and to catch up!
1. Sign up for a free account and then connect your Twitter account as directed:
2. Click Continue to Dashboard and set up your “streams” as directed:
3. This is what you’ll see next. You will need to type #SolarChat into the Twitter Search box (as directed below). Don’t forget to click the “Search” box to confirm its set-up:
4. Tweet away. Please keep in mind the tips below:
Have fun. “See” you at the next #SolarChat!