Covering the topics shaping the solar revolution since 2011, #SolarChat is the global solar community with the only monthly meeting everyone can attend.
#SolarChat is: The solar industry’s premier hashtag, monthly Twitter chats generating millions of impressions, #SolarChat Twitter event recaps, original content and live industry events.
Our new 2015 media kit outlines 3 cost effective ways you can put your brand in the #SolarChat industry advocacy room!
For a copy of the 2015 Media Kit email Glenna Wiseman Gwiseman@Identity3.com
- 50 chats since its inception in 2011
- #SolarChat regularly trends on Twitter (9 out of 10 in top position)
- Estimated Reach (avg) – 690,000
- Number of Impressions (avg) – 4.25 million. Most recent total: 15 million (TweetReach) 18 million (Hashtagging)
- Tweets in one hour – 1,500+
- Number of Contributors (avg) – 200 Most recent 270
- Reaches a wide variety of press, industry professionals, associations and the general public
- #SolarChat-ing in-person has become an adjective commonly used at premier industry events.
- Generates traffic to featured participant websites
- Generates ideas and content creation opportunities
- Team experience includes creation and execution of solar celebratory events for Fortune 500 and major nonprofit organizations since 2008
Past #SolarChat Sponsors
General Motors & Vote Solar Featured – December 11, 2013
The chat was sponsored by General Motors and featured the advocacy group, Vote Solar. The chat gave GM a powerful platform to communicate their sustainability goals with solar and demonstrate thought leadership in the space.
For the “Who’s Who” of industry publications, organizations and brands involved with #SolarChat contact us today!